How to be a kitten in the first week?

When cats first breed, they are powerless - they can not see, hear, keep themselves warm, or eliminate the waste on their own. They fit in the palm of your hand and weigh 3-5 oz. Cats like Darling, and his brothers, rely entirely on their mother (or you!) For protection, warmth and nutrition. However, these cats can rattle and make distress calls. They spend 90 percent of their sleep time and the other 10 percent eating.

The first day at birth

On the first day, cats can not stand. Their eyes are closed and their ears folded. This young cat requires round-the-clock care and a feeding bottle every two hours.

the third day 

Note that cats' ears are just beginning to unfold, although their eyes are still closed. Their sense of smell, hearing, taste slowly began to develop.

Six days 

After nearly a week, the cats begin to wiggle around on their little ones and their eyes begin to open.

the week

 The first week in this world, became more aware of their surroundings. Their eyes are almost completely open, although the sight is still unfocused. His birth weight has doubled to about eight ounces. In about seven days of age, kitten ears will unfold.

Previous Next

No comments